Well as of today, I am officially 22 weeks preggers...that is 5+ months, and in 6 more weeks, I will be entering my THIRD and final trimester! I can not believe time is flying by sooo fast! Whew...madness I tell you. Alright I tried to organize the info below..to help you sort through my random collection of thoughts. Enjoy!
Fun Facts About Baby: 22 Weeks
(According to BabyCenter.com)
"At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniture newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily."
This Weeks High's & Low's:
The Highs :-)
- I saw snow for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE last friday! That was truly amazing! I couldn't believe it. I seriously felt like a 5 year old. It was so beautiful, powdery...and then..my hands started to BURN from making snow balls, so I went back inside. lol That was short lived.
- My baby boy is kicking SO much now. I looked down a few times and could actually SEE when he kicked. Cindy, one of my bff's, asked me to describe how it felt. I told her (after much thought) it felt like hiccups - in your belly! Or like when you sit still and find your pulse/heartbeat, thats kinda what it feels like..but in the tummy! Pretty awesome...but not abnormal..I think I am getting used to it now.The only problem is, this little boy likes to KICK THE HECK OUTTA ME when he is hungry. I literally have to say..."ok ok, i get it, im gonna feed you! Calm down sheesh!" lol I love him :-)
- We are narrowing down our name search...exciting times!!! Stay tuned. Still open for suggestions tho...post your comment below...what do YOU think we should name Baby Woods?
- I went to Baby's R Us with my hubby over the weekend and since then have been getting a bit overwhelmed with all the things we will soon be accumulating for our child. Car seats, breast pumps, strollers, infant seats, jumperoo's, bumbo's diapers, bibs, playpen, cribs, pacifers, clothes, the list goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!! Seriously...I thought planning a wedding was overwhelming, this is much more! Lord give me strength.
- My emotions have been a bit down in the pits for some reason. I kinda started to think about how much I'm going to miss the freedom and alone time with my hubby. I know things will be different - many in an amazing way - but I can't help but to sometimes find myself saying "sigh...only 4 more months with just you and me.." (Call me human I guess.) But I'll shake it off soon. I hope.
Omg! So my pants...they dont fit anymore. Period. Like they wont even get up my thighs..and forget past my gynormous booty...lol..Shout out to Ash Gowdy who says "Pregnancy is the only time you can get away with booty-do" When your stomach sticks out more than your "booty do!" lol...hilarious. Love that girl.
Anyway..So I am obsessed with shopping for CUTE (i repeat CUTE) fashion forward, and inexpensive maternity clothes! I refuse to fall apart and become a fashion train-reck simply because I'm sporting a belly! lol
Check out some of my finds to the left! And all these are from FOREVER 21 Maternity! "Yes...black jeggings...I will take you, thank you, skinny distressed jeans...mmhmm thanks...oh cute cocktail dress...I will have you too...Gracias."Now if only I can convince Aaron to let my buy these...hehe)
And while we are on the topic...I think I am going to have to drop the $50 and go ahead and get a bra that friggin FITS from Victoria Secret. (As much as it pains me to do so...) because it seems I have two more children growing ABOVE my belly if you know what I mean.) It's just out of hand. Anddd...that's all I have to say about that one. *Frustrated* lol
BELLY PICS!
This one's for you Lyds! I promised I would post up my progression belly shots....
So here they are..
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| November 9,2010 - about 8 weeks |
| December 13, 2010 - 13 weeks |
![]() |
| January 12, 2011 - 18 weeks |
![]() |
| January 31, 2011 - 20 weeks |
![]() |
| February 9, 2011 (today!) - 22 weeks |
Well that is all for this week my friends. Talk to you soon!
Love
Tania,
Aaron
&
Baby Boy Woods :-)





You look beautiful!!! :) So happy for you. I can't wait for your next update. It was a really great read.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Love your blog! I think you should make a post every other day! :)
ReplyDelete-Kayan
Yo!....You have a real bellyyyyyy now!! Craziness! :) Yay!
ReplyDelete-Tasha
Loving the updates!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteaww love the pics!! This was a great read. Happy for you and Aaron!
ReplyDelete-Mimi
Aww baby! I love this post! So much need info and I love the pics! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour Hubby,
Aaron
My beautiful baby is having a beautiful baby!!!! You are my first baby Tania! I learned how to change a diaper, make a bottle, and potty train all with you! I love your belly pics.....post more! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteyour favorite sis ;-)
yes, cute & inexpensive pregnancy fashion! I sure am coming to you for more guidance in this area one day in the future :)
ReplyDelete