Hey friends!
First and foremost, how in the heavens is time flying so fast. I was just reading my old blogs and I was like "wow Tania you used to blog WEEKLY!"...now its been 3 months since my last post! Perhaps I have an excuse - my crazy 9 month old whose new obsession is sneaking under my feet to turn of the computer before I press "SAVE"...ahhh..but nope no excuses...here I am again. Lets see how this goes.
So lets gets right into it shall we? We shall...
Agenda: Let's Play Catch Up!
1. Latest Milestones
2. Memoirs on Mommyhood
3. Video Diary
4. Last Words
1. Latest Milestones
So in the past few months it seems as though every day this kid learns something new. They say once they hit around 6 months that's when the fun begins and its true! He is crawling, laughing, responding, saying "Mamamama", "Dadadada" and "hey"... I love it. He can crawl between any small space and pull him self up on everything. He knows how to climb the stairs now and get back down WITH his toys in his hands. (I know, I know I shouldn't let him play on the stairs, but I just can't believe he even know how to get up them! - need to get that gate ASAP though.) Anyway I can go on forever, but I will just show you instead...keep reading! ;-)
2. Memoirs on Mommyhood
Part 1 - It has been the ride of my life. Its HARD work, but it is one of the most rewarding jobs I truly believe we can have as women. I love it so than I ever thought I could! This little boy brings me so much joy its pretty ridiculous. I am like silly putty in his hands, and big ball of mushy goodness. Lol But that will soon come to an end soon as those crazy toddler years start! I am putting my foot down! (Yea right - more like my pinky toe down :-p). But I can't help it! Even in the frustrating times like waking up in the middle of the night to nurse (YES I STILL waking up 2-3 times a night), once I get him in my arms I just look down and try so hard to capture that very moment because when he is older (which is not very far away) he will be longing to jump out of my arms instead of being cradled in them.
Part 2 - Life of a Stay-At-Home Mom
You know this can be a single post in and of itself but I will keep it short for now. Let me just say the fact that I am a "stay-at-home mom" is such a testimony in my life. I never would have thought that would be my path. Just 5 years ago I was single, getting ready to graduate college and looking to land a big time corporate job - and marriage and children was NOT a part of my 5 year plan. But oh friends, how the Lord has done such a re-shifting and softening of my heart! Being able to be here and raise my son, creating a lasting bong, and shepherding his little heart is a blessing beyond belief! I am really starting to be so grateful for where the Lord has me in this season. (More on this some other time)
3. Video Diary
I think I have said enough! Oh but one more thing, THANK YOU for reading, thank you for all of your love and sweet comments always...it means so much to little ol' me.
P.S Please "Follow By Email" (top right) to stay up-to-date on my post...I'll be back! (Hopefully soon!)
With Love,
Love this! And love you guys :-)
ReplyDeleteYour family and love is an inspiration. Thanks for sharing God's Beauty!
ReplyDelete